Here's a chance to make your own thought. Just supply the missing word or words. My own answers are in Comment #1, below.
1. Always carry with you a little reasonable doubt, should you meet someone who needs to be found --------.
2. Let us learn humility from the sun, which, in all its glory, will yet give anyone the ---- of ---.
3. I remember this from childhood: that when I had done something to earn my parents' respect, I didn't want their un----------- ----.
4. I think all good people go to heaven. Churchgoers get preferred -------.
5. Try to do something each day that you would do if you didn't think it was too ----.
6. A senseless tragedy remains forever tragic, but it's up to us whether it remains forever ---------.
7. Of the Seven Deadly Sins, Sloth is the only one I still have ------ for.
8. Why do they call them home fries when you never have them at ----?
9. How do you know you died? Well, I guess you start meeting people you thought were ----.
10. Having completed most of the book of life, I can tell you that the answers are not in the ----.
11. How often we overlook the happiness in our lives that it is not yet a ------.
12. No one is believed wise who is not believed to know more than he or she is ------.
13. Who would not be a little dishonest if there were such a thing as a little ----------.
14. Timely partings make ---- reunions.
15. I have made choices in life that would have been wise indeed had they been -------.
16. Perhaps dying is like dozing off in a chair, or perhaps it's like awakening in a chair to realize you ----- ---.
17. You spend 90% of your adult life hoping for a long rest and the last 10% trying to convince the Lord that you're actually not that -----.
18. Nothing unspoils a child like dumping him in a schoolyard of ------- children.
19. As important as penciling in each day a new page of your life story is to go over some previous page in ---.
20. (Pun) Shakespeare wrote Much Ado About Nothing and also the sonnet, "Full Many a Glorious Morning Have I Seen", which some call Much ------- About - ---.
-- Robert Brault